Wednesday, June 22, 2005

things have never gotten better...

bliss. blessed. bold.

anntic com retreat was pretty ultra fun. the taxi rides and the funny uncle who pulled out his mike in the taxi to sing on his in-taxi-entertainment-system whilst driving was hilarious...

the eating at the seafood restaurant. the noodles for lunch on wednesday with loads of chilli was good. as usual i showed off the corny and rather unbearable side of me during plannings and the like as well as some of my domestic nature doing the breakfast. try making egg sandwiches with no fork nor spoon with merely knifes and hardened butter.

:)

and it's rather weird how things have come about... my friends have been teasing me about this good friend of mine... but haiz... how am i to let them know i have no particular interest in him at all and that my heart's with someone else? *thinking hard*

la and well... as the Lord leads... as the Lord leads... I'm quite rather the coward not making things clear to anyone at all... but hopefully they get what I'm trying to say..

and made really good friends at the retreat of course! Lingyin, esther and angeline have been a source of the good late night we had... thanks! you girls really brighten up my life... and I'm honoured to share my life with you...

my shopping was a hectic and rushed one albeit the amount bought. rather resembling that found in the movie. my mom chided me for not buying anything for my dad... sigh... how the parents change after their dear daughter entered uni... ")

2 Comments:

Blogger andrewt. said...

so who's HIM? hahaha

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it allegra mostyn owen Refurbished claw foot bath tubs

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home