Tuesday, April 12, 2005

thoughts.

are we more responsible, upright and righteous when people start to notice us? due to some event or thing we might have been doing then? or are we totally transparent and perrenial in every aspect of our lives? do we command respect for doing good? and receive flak for being overtly righteous? if we aren't... soul-searching is vital....

our every action and thought should be holy and pleasing to God... and I was thinking to myself about the decisions I have made so far in uni, not counting the part where I chose business over engineering...

and it came to my realisation... I'm selfish! I'm so inconsistent in my walk with God! I'm obnoxious and I love myself too much to sacrifice all that I have... all these i shared just now with a friend of mine whom I'm not too close to but it sure feels good to have it out of my chest and out... for once, to face the known problem... and nip it in the bud as soon as I can...

and i have fans!!! I'm greatly encouraged by a friend's sharing his frequent visits to my blog... haha... yes daniel... I'll be joining epistole... told you I can provide quantity no prob... but quality is another thing altogether... haha..

ah and to immerse oneself in the teachings and word... how apt a reminder for myself... i guess one needs to be constantly reminded of one's calling and the need to pray and seek the Lord... we are forgetful beings...

i just need to evaluate the decisions in my life...

but seems like so far... yes a few have been uncalled for... and I would suffer the consequences... but no more... I'll become smarter and learn how to seek the Lord... :)

sorry this has come in a very sombre mood... tried to be less 'serious' but... well... not that i can't be humourously serious!!! heh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home