Monday, April 11, 2005

celebrity death-match!

seems like i have received more flak than that engine girl with my previous blog entry... ha... I won't take it off... no worries... after all... an entry's merely an entry... you wouldn't happen to know if it was real or not wouldn't you? ;P

and people do change their preferences every once in a while... when you're not married... that's when a form of life starts... when u do get attached... that life ends and a different one emerges... :)

meanwhile, I'm pretty happy to be where I am...

and the econs stuff is swirling around in my head... got to get to it really soon...

and cell group's at 4, ft's at 6... leaving the house at 2 and well I got till like 12 to study... so go go go...

i went to an empty lecture hall for calculus yesterday... oh well... fine... good... thursday's should be cancelled as well... yay... which means shorter days for me...

ah I realised the look professor khondker gave me yesterday at class... I thought to myself... sheesh I must have done something outrageous... whether it carries with it good connotations or not, I still do not know...

math minor? I'm thinking not to right now... seems the other finance modules and the sociology department are really tempting... I think i might have been more of an arts student than science... I look at the way i can understand the arts and make connections and think it through thoroughly... it's just that I never had the opportunity to test it out... and math has always been a bane (higher order math actually)... not during sec school though, then it was only because I had accelerated learning and it was easy... and my tuition teacher was cute... ha... he's married now... so I merely plodded through JC... but I didn't exactly study until like the last month before the 'a's... sigh... regrets... la... the copying of homework... all so vague now... and getting home at unearthly hours during school nights... those were the days man... :)

gosh... marcus won't be driving to school today and so how??? how am I going to get home??? sob sob sob... God... find a way for me???

and mingie... you guessed it all wrong... ;P not one was right on target...

*as you can already guess... being controversial is fun way to get through this horrible period in time*

*sophie out*