Wednesday, April 20, 2005

so many commitments... so little time...

for once I'm concerned about not having enough time to study... God help me... since I don't think that I'm even halfway through for that matter and exams' in no time at all... add to that... tomorrow's auditions... (which means I have to get out of the house again...) and friday's cell group... (has always been a habit so that's ok) and saturday's leaders training at night at a methodist church (can't remember which... argh... my memory...)

but today was fine! more than fine actually... ha... me and mom went for facial... the massage... the mask... sigh... sure feels good... and ate myself silly at sakae sushi... heh... i know i know... it's horrendous eating but what the heck now... and the blueberry pie after which was fabulous...

math math math... sheesh... I'll so much rather mno...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home