Sunday, April 17, 2005

ok I got to clear off some doubts...

I don't completely buy pastor prince's teachings... I only took some out of his teachings and quite a fair bit of it were my own conclusions *in my last blog entry*

I heard the tapes very critically and I'll admit... there are flaws... in his teachings... yet... there are very practical everyday examples which I would congratulate...

I know there has been recent flak about his teachings... and the like... people, I am not going to conclude whether this pastor is right or not... it all really boils down to yourself... read your bible... study your bible... and always listen to every preacher critically... does he always quote from certain selected readings to support his arguments? does he disregard the old testament? does he preach grace without the sin part coming in? and so on...

I'm trying to listen out my own pastors' teachings and every book that I come across and encounter as well... there is not perfect truth in men's words... although some or maybe even most of it may be true... ONLY THE BIBLE IS TRUE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home