Friday, April 15, 2005

thrashing it out

yeeps... we just had a mini 'thrashing session' at cell and it was good to have everyone's opinion for once... I think I've been learning how not to talk till the right moments... and I'm proud that I'm embarking on that goal... not that I have been extremely successful...

and I think I'm missing out on alot this holidays... the youth diocesan board camp, east asia regional conference, most of the bb outreach camp, the church camp in which my dad's a member of the committee... argh. disgusting...

I'm moving onto programming after quite a fair bit of economics for now... bleah...

worship at cell was good... I'm reminded once again...

sharing of the 'behind the scenes' video is pretty cool... but now everyone has a negative thinking about nus people... yikes... that we are lame... uncool... etc... who says so??? hmph...

and my weight's still a major problem... although I have been swimming a little and sunbathing... sheesh... God help me...

2 Comments:

Blogger pebbles said...

hey i dun think anyone has a bad impression abt nus pple la since we all are NUS pple! heeZ.

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. akron chairs van wheel Drying skin care ingredients http://www.retractable-awnings-8.info/bellandhowellprojectors.html Ca va bien peugeot garage in warrington Army war college distance education program lexapro ativan adderall

7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home