Thursday, April 14, 2005

the change in the template was deliberate.

it showed "harbour" when I first clicked it... and indeed it's an indication of my going overseas in a year's time or less... I have been checking out the modules and trying to map everything out... due to a few gliches I was afraid that I would not be able to make it... since well, I have to have finished my foundation modules by then... you know what? when I thought that I had to take 6 core modules next semester... to be in time for the exchange, there it was sitting... the one foundation module in University of Washington's module listings... that i needed... and it's the only one...

God.... you are real... I don't doubt anything now...

but if you would want me to give up everything right now for you, I wouldn't mind too... because everything's never fixed... people change and come and go, situations are more fleeting than not... and feelings disappear in a twinkle of the eye...

and so... honours or not... it's up to him, not me... I'll try my best... but I see that even if I don't get to do honours, I'll just skip to masters then... *adamant*

got to start finding a good business school yup... for the masters... just in case... you never know... :) and it might mean don't-get-to-see-sophia-again-for-another-year-or-so...

going to mug now... need to... learnt from the hard past... *grit teeth*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home