Sunday, April 17, 2005

just thought that i should sharing some things here...

about what I learnt from the audio tapes I have been hearing, by pastor joseph prince... on marriage, dating, sex and all... and my views carried on the matter itself...

both man and woman are gifts from God... and no no... men are not from mars and neither women from venus...

it is perfectly alright to be single... yet we need to be perfectly-alright-singles! to be alone, yet not lonely, know our beloved state in Christ Jesus and to recognise our uniqueness and individualities... *wink*

there are no age limits to marriage! so why worry... *I know some of you guys out there are going to stone me for this already*

the man can be wonderful, no doubt, but does he complement your service?

GOD WILL NEVER CHOOSE FOR YOU *yes I know that's a hard one to swallow*

BUT... who is to say that God won't direct your steps to someone??? *notice I didn't say 'the one' but 'someone'*

pray to be in the right place at the right time...

pray to find rest in him... *waiting is not resting...*

pray not for spiritual giants but a teachable spirit, pray not for richess but monetary accountability... pray not for an accomplished man but a man who is faithful in small things to start with... pray not for the 'same denomination or church etc' - our God is a God who opens minds and inspires...

girls are not excused from making moves... you can 'move the situation' without moving... *read between the lines* ;P

the guy doesn't fall from the sky...

for guys: pray for a prudent woman! *prudent: practically wise* pray for a virtuous woman! *virtuous a.k.a wonderwoman a.k.a taking on all forms of work in the most conscientious manner*

DON'T ASK FOR A FLEECE... IT'S ONLY FOR EXCEPTIONAL CASES... and it can become a bondage...

FOCUS ON 'BEING' RATHER THAN 'MAKING SURE' HE OR SHE IS THE ONE

there would be alot of good choices in your life... there would be a very good choice... BUT never the perfect choice...

Girls : please pull the brakes in a relationship. the guys can't stop for nuts...

Guys: best way to love a girl is to desire her so much you want to marry her... not have a tryst and run away together... love her so much that you want to refrain from physical intimacy to protect her emotions and person...

look at his/ her gentleness towards his/her friends, family, you... his/her reserve of inner meekness...

does he love you when you're a little pmsed?

IF THERE IS NO CHEMISTRY, PLEASE DO NOT LET ANYONE FORCE YOU TO ACCEPT A PERSON BECAUSE HE/SHE IS "NICE"...

a nice man, a spiritual man... may not know how to care for a girl...

toss what your parents demand out of the window unless... it's in accordance to the will of God... e.g. would include: must be rich, lawyer, doctor, chinese... etc....

and so I realise... that I have been deceived many times over... and I know that I have had different viewpoints... especially the ones I mentioned above... there are more... but these serve as a form of reminder for myself... and a promise God gives to me... to take charge of my love life...

no don't get me wrong... I didn't approach the tapes I heard with charged-up-hormones... I approached it with a still heart... guess I wouldn't have learnt so much had I not settled my heart down in the 1st place... :)

2 Comments:

Blogger cass said...

hey... i think what you wrote was really what i was looking for. answers to most of my questions... and to think of it. it was blogged at the time when i was struggling with these questions... wow.. God has perfect timing eh?

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work free voice over ip tutorial Qo 100 amp circuit breaker Vanessa bruno trench coats Porsche cayman s in white Car &aposnavigation system Cotswold appliances Sun care skin cancer Norton antispam reviews Hockey & larry rocha Order generic meridia Wan voice over ip farm bureau insurances Voip&apos voip a span td tr Home circuit breakers Dedicated server hosting provider swsoft offerings windows the rules of basketball voip pbx

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home