Saturday, April 16, 2005

well well! what do you know?

it's seems that I've actually met marcus when I was like... very very little... his mom used to my mom's boss at a bank... gee... now that I think of it... seems like I remember a mischevious little boy always running around the office whenever I visited... hahaha...

what a small small world.. :)

been listening to the "Falling Spinning" sound track for like two consecutive days now... it's all reminescence really... and wonderful to that effect... ")

had an extremely huge breakfast... and that's really not helping with my diet plans... Glup! not that I have been following anything really... these days it's been gorging... perhaps because studying's been taking alot of energy? I don't know... all I know is that it always happens during the exam periods... eating... and thereafter... everything returns to normality... sigh...

the eating habits may change but the weight gain doesn't!

*grrrrrr...*

1 Comments:

Blogger bing said...

HAHA do you enjoy listening to me sing/scream actually ;p

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home