Monday, March 28, 2005

tremors... I felt it... and I felt like crying...

crying? no, I'm not afraid about dying... I was just so shocked... that life could be taken away so easily... the fragility of life... is something so many of us don't understand... am I ready to tell God, yeah, take me... I'm ready? have I been making wise decisions in life? or taking life too easily???

God... thank you for this wake-up call... I really needed that... I needed that to revaluate my life...

and to think I was 'good enough going' when talking to some of my vcf friends about so many issues in life...studies... relationships... parents... siblings...

I realised how much I love my family... and treasure my friends... and how material things are nothing but things... I don't need to be happy with...

God... I finally see... you're God... my God... my everything.... nothing means anything anymore...