Sunday, March 27, 2005

how do u solve a problem like * * ???

this isn't meant to be a copy of Joel Pan's recent entry... just had the inspiration after watching "the sound of music"... and yes I have been listening to sappy love songs as well as usher... whilst doing my work... conscientiously being interrupted by the msn messages and yakking over the phone listening to the wails of my dear friends... sigh... I'm pretty upset by it all as well...

and feeling like a dinosaur myself... been talking to dinosaurs and soon-to-be-dinosaurs-people and enjoying every conversation with them... they take me away from the toil of it all and I immersed myself in the joys of being in university...

how do you solve problems like love? I've been talking to many of my christian friends... and yes the perrenial topic hasn't found itself a solution... but I believe in God's sovereignty... I believe in his timing... I trust in praying for his plan and will to unfold... I pray for a good blend of wisdom and feelings to be able to choose well... I pray for the opportunities... and that I wouldn't miss them for the world... enough solutions to that all? I hope so... :0)

and meanwhile... treasure every moment and friendship I find in uni... it's something short and fleeting... I need to get hold of it... fast...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home