Thursday, April 21, 2005

Don't think you see someone for who they really are...

Well the drama rehearsals kinda kicked off today and we went into acting mode... Well, at least, for me... Ha... I think I have this knack of acting myself... Abnormal and all and then suddenly plunge into 'krazi' mode... Into the 'drama' mode... I personally think this might be a little disconcerting to my younger friends who went with me to SYFC at aljunied... But while they were thoroughly shocked at that... The best was yet to be... *not an AC fan*

and so we went about trying the different roles to act out and I was so so darn sure I would be acting the bimbotic fool who mistakes everything for everything else... Since well... Over the years... It's been like that... I think... I pretty much think I enjoy acting that part... I like joking about it and stuff... But maybe I just don't make the cut... And maybe I just don't look the part... ??? I mean, when I was assigned the quiet 'Laura' in 'The Glass Menagerie'

who suffered from bouts of lack of self-esteem and self-contempt for the SYF in TJ... I almost puked... They said I 'looked' the part... The unassuming little girl who knows nuts... Well maybe yes I may know nuts... About some things...

and my friends in drama who would know me better always assigned me those roles of a 'bitch' so to speak... They know I can make anyone hate me... Just about anyone... :)

my friends who get to know me a little better never fail to let me know that they were thoroughly shocked when they got to know the real me... kraaasy, messssy, mischievous, quirky, forthright, stubborn, assertive *but learning to try to chill a little ")* etc etc etc... u get the idea... the question is... what did you think I was before you knew me for me?

ah and yet I didn't know I had a soft side to me... Ivy from SYFC said that I looked like the girl who gets cheated every ten steps she walks and can't make about much sense of the world and all's that's in it... I got a shock.

man... that's the best thing I've heard in ages... haha... and you're probably wondering... if you know me well enough... oh no... what is this girl going to do next???

and if you don't... well ignorance is bliss... trust me... *wink*

compiling this whole load of stuff... I think I'd have to agree that zhen ren bu lou mian... and what I look like, totally contradicts my person... I think... which is fun... very fun...