Thursday, March 17, 2005

unfreezing, changing, and refreezing...

well that pretty much sums up what I have to say about my life right now... perhaps some things have to be unfrozen, changed and to be refroze once more... it's always a delicate balance between both I feel... and the question: which to take into account? and when and where for each? tough decisions... which makes life not so much just a race... against the work you have piled up to do but also, against yourself... your issues... your relationships... your thoughts... your mind...

ok so that's another MNO gem of wisdom... although I did hear of my professor in sociology class speaking about it as well... it was first started by a man named Lewin... brilliant guy who knows how to relate the events in life to his life... which is something I really yearn to have... it would make life a tad easier... well-thought-out... but then again... perhaps knowing less can be a blessing as well... after all... knowing more about the sufferings in life... seems to suck life out of us...

and my programming test results are coming out later... I know that i have done badly already... but the thing is... it's never really confirmed how you've done until you have gotten the script right in your hands... my lecturer said that alot of people did very well... I was heard by myself muttering a "S***"...

oh well... if possible... God, you can make and turn the whole thing right side up once again... perhaps I just needed some motivation to study hard for my end year exams... and this is it...

perhaps... it is... perhaps we'll never know the day after tomorrow... who knows what tomorrow brings? perhaps we should just try our best and never seek to reprimand ourselves for this and that... perhaps that pushes us more backwards rather than forward?

a critical mind... used to seek out the wrong in the process... should never be used to condemn the person...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home