Tuesday, March 15, 2005

ok so maybe you don't want me to go?

I've been trying to apply for some overseas work attachment thingy... sounds interesting... you get to work and travel at the same time. I have two friends who are going for it... one's going to work in yellowstone national park and another in new jersey... cool huh? but I haven't been able to get the application going for myself... don't know what is wrong with my application.. maybe I'll try again tonight... oh well... maybe tomorrow night then... after all, if it's God's will for me to go, Ill go eventually... but if not, then perhaps not I guess...

anyway, there's still the sep program... ha...

I had better check with that as well... starting to get worried... just sent an email...

la... what's there to be worried about? there are lots of opportunities out there for me to enjoy... slowly take it in... don't get caught up in the rat race.... I'm trying to remind myself...

practice practice practice... bce's coming up in a week... can you imagine that? we've all come so far...

do lend us your support... we need it tremendously... ")

my life right now? harried...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » » »

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! » » »

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home