Wednesday, March 16, 2005

perhaps it's the toil of it all...

that's morphing me into a zombie like person who's really expressionless in doing whatever I have got to do... do not feel like myself one bit... I just ate a whole package of cookies... the pepperidge farm ones... very very nice... and the bag's really really big... ha...

and I haven't been exercising... and dance practices have been a blur... am always so tired by the time the practices start...

I think I should try to force myself out of this shell... it isn't a good thing...

and my calculus test is on monday and I haven't so much as tried to study any good for it... am starting to get worried because sat's the bce practice and church rehearsals... ok so I can burn the midnight oil and do it at night... and then the half of sunday to do it as well... and then... monday's the test... sheesh... what's the point of it all?

God... I'm comatose and helpless... please revive me?

and grant me the strength and perserverence to go on, fight on strong... let every effort that I put in be a sacrifice to you... do not lead me where you will not go with me or prepare the way for me... help me to do my best for you and to be aware, yet let you be in control of the frivolities in life...

and grant me good friends along the way to support me hand in hand... it's going to be a long long month... and the term paper and two projects and 2 assignments are pending... looming... actually...

life's a bizarre bazaar... *to smile or not to smile? that's the question*

oh btw... "cranium" the game... is fun... I intend to buy one after working for some time... works the brain yet doesn't take out the joy in working the brain... I'm better at the acting one along with the facts part... ahaha... we played it at vcf cell in sde last tuesday...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home