Saturday, February 12, 2005

today was one h*** of a ride!!!

woke up at 615 today... gushed down my jello-oatmeal (cause i left it in the microwave and went to bathe before washing it down with some more yoghurt) and rushed out of the pitch-dark house...

and found my way to NUS' Engine Bridge where we had our prayer and stretching... after which it was to the function room we went, to have the rest of our rehearsal... the musicians were there already (so we were technically late) and yes we went through the whole first part of the musical including the dances etc...

swirling and turning and swirling... made me feel like puking really... but it was all part and parcel of the repetitive dance steps... nearly had fits laughing at my own mistakes... and boy was it fun to keep dancing and moving that bod... cause I haven't been at it since I was in secondary school... and yes... speaking about ex schools... I just found out that two of my friends in vcf are from my primary school and we all seem to look alike and have long hair... wonder if that was ever in the agenda of shps to make us so standard looking! hahaa... but believe we speak at the same level as well... and that's fantastic... got a couple of friends to hang out with etc... and yes... they are all older than me... and yes we are all acting in similar roles and have to do the same dance steps together... coincidence? nah... providence? probably...

and after which I went to my mom's cell's visitation... and collected a couple of ang baos and had tea and dinner and a good hearty lunch (yikes... eating... again!!!...) and it was off the airport to send my cousin off to his course in australia... was just thinking of how it'd be like for me when I go for the exchange programme... I mean... I wouldn't exactly be gone for long... but I wouldn't be gone for too short a while either... and how much I would pack in... yes... that would be a horrifyingly huge task... to move my room there... and leave what I can leave over here... la... but that's all in the future... meanwhile.. the most pressing issue is to finish this week's homework and sit pretty for the Lord... what a irony... I have been slogging for him... but harder I could go... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home