Thursday, February 03, 2005

programming... sigh...

okok... now no more of such talk of sighs and the like ok girl? hope you do understand that the 'bloodied' notion of uni being a breeze has been squashed upon ages ago and you've got to face it... all work and no play may make jane a dull girl... but certainly one with alot of paper qualifications!

and so... I'll be aiming for that... but how Lord? when all the time I have in the world is so little to count and I need more time to practice... read up... study... build projects... for presentations... I'm torn...

and with church commitments and business club and vcf stuff and aiesec... I'm getting a little nervvy... but min zhi's in the same position as I am... and both of us are huddling close for comfort... since both our aspirations for this sem's the same... exactly... :) thank God for people around me... :) they keep me sane and grounded...

going for the missions event thingy at sbc later... not before I have had a dose of mno lecture and doing some shopping for groceries with my friend for tomorrow's aiesec event... won't be staying the... but going late because after all, they always start late.. no point... I gave up going early... haha...

anyway... was contemplating quitting some committees that I'm in to concentrate on vcf stuff... cause I feel that although both takes up equal amounts of time... I can see where one is leading to... and i can't feel the motivation for the other... but whoever said that christians must only do christian stuff? I mean... who's going to go out there to fight the bigger battle? I used to say not me... but now... I guess... can't be helped... got to go... :)