Thursday, February 03, 2005

my head's spinning, whole world's twisting...

how can I say thanks for the things he has done for me... things so undeserved... that he gave his life to set me free... the voices of a thousand angels, could not express my gratitude... all that I am, and ever hope to be...

melodies swirling in my little pretty head... empty the thoughts of junk and input thoughts of wonderment of Jesus to output the good fruits in life... becoming a disciple of Jesus with struggles each new day and more to learn and experience... love and warmth never lacking because of him and he holds my every day and wills every purpose in my life...

life's a bazaar... so many things to behold and see... so many things unique and uncertain, yet exciting to see and experience... be careful not to be lured by the beauty of mankind and his creations though... for though they promise... they do so more than they can deliver... and life ends in death and nothingness... no relationship on earth and nothing we claim as our own would be ours...

so I teared whilst reading the script for the musical... can you believe it? oh maybe it isn't so uncommon for me... I cried whilst reading romeo and juliet too... la... that's another thingy...

an imaginative mind of mine... good to have but got to keep in check... perhaps that's why i appreciate Ng Tze Beng's lecturing... though I do not understand it all... but I understand the passion and aspire to have it as well... if it were humanly possible... I would!!!

told you my head's spinning... :)