Monday, February 07, 2005

sigh... gorging sessions of late and stuffing...

and stuffing of the information I need to survive in this campus... man am I totally whacked with information and deadlines are starting to creep up... fast... I just realised that everything clashes with the BCE and my mid term tests and term papers etc... my only hope is to start preparing for it earlier and to stay disciplined in my studying and my readings... that way, I wouldn't be at an disadvantage but the effect would be reversed... :) praying it'll be so...

so ciao people... don't expect to hear from me much from now... :P wait to hear the good news I pray... but like I said.. I try my best and God gives the success as and when he deems right...

stuffing... yes.. have been getting really hungry these days... perhaps it's because of a sudden increase in activities after my past week of being sick... I reckon that would be the most reasonable idea here... heh...

and yes shall be going for the romeo and juliet play with the bce cast... but sigh... I don't have any 'significant other' to go with... how people? how am I going to get past this? (consider that this is a very romantic musical...) but then again... it's one with a sad ending... la... I think I shan't have a problem getting past it then... haha..

whot rubbish I have been sprouting... anyway... been busy and would be getting busier... presentations and assignments have started to pour in and I'm so so glad that I have had cuts in tests every here and there due to the chinese new year and yup... I believe it's God's intervention for my life...

haha... God, when are you going to intervene in THAT sense? hehe...

just did my outline of some assignment... very very tiring... and exhaustive... any ideas any one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home