Monday, February 07, 2005

Baby! you're back!

my dearest file was sitting silently by the computer when I came to pick it out just now... sigh... now trying to do up some cover letter and resume for the internship programme... don't know if it's God's will for me to get in... anyway... just trying it out, no harm done doing it up...

and yes, it's new year's eve and I'm sitting in school... typing all these thoughts out and feeling ridiculous about this whole affair... I mean, in JC we used to have half-days off! okok... so I'm getting older by the day and time leaves no strings attached to yesterday and keeps chasing after tomorrow... which is why I had better buck up and leave no stones unturned as well...

whatever the case... of cripies and dreams... been having lots of signs... for something I do not know of... God... what is it?

and yes... had better turn to something more meaningful now... it's not good hanging out here too often... doing nothing but moping in the midst of perturbed thoughts and such... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger The @ne said...

Wishing U a very prosperous n Happy Chinese New Year!! GONG XI FA CAI!!

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home