Wednesday, February 09, 2005

it's so good it's bad?!?

pineapple tarts... kueh bangkit... and pistachios... you guys are the bane in my life!!! you're so good you're bad... for me and for my health... for all the addictions I can find in the dictionary, none so exists... why target me? :) (haha... it ain't that bad... being casually dramatic again...)

yup I love eating all those stuff during these festive seasons... it's time to relax a little... chill... (although I have no idea pf that for others since my friends are all saying they would be committed to studying) and yes... talking to my relatives... some I didn't recognise nor know until now... going to my aunt's place later... would be good... her shark's fin soup... c'est magnifique! (welli... you're getting me at it... haha)

and yes been reading more psychological books and all... and it's starting me thinking about my motivations in life and all those really complicated stuff to figure out amidst a more complex world of moi... oh well... sometimes... it does take these things to keep me on the reflective mode.. something which I know I have always lacked... being so busy since young... and not stopping to take a breather at all... but it's gratifying to constantly be on the move... makes me feel like my life's more accomplished using every ounce of time and space I have to make it happen... and yes, still working on my time management... every and anything has room for improvement... no doubt about that...

so friday's highly dreaded because school isn't very fun after all the festive season and joys...

and saturday and sunday highly looked-forward-to since it's BCE practice time again... and the cell outing respectively! which means... I have to catch up my work some other time... of which I have none... how Lord?