Sunday, February 06, 2005

victim of price discrimination and shopping contraversy!!!

victim of price discrimination and shopping contraversy!!!

I cannot say I hate shopping anymore... I'll admit this much... that was an attempt to deviate attention from my much publicised affair with shopping... but perhaps it wasn't done in purposeful deceit? I was deceived myself... the world holds so much material... yet i'm supposed to look at immaterial things... sigh... and yes, some of my friends boast of having the immaterial already... and little me? have only my pride to cling on to... ha... :) not that I'm ashamed of it.. oh no no... I'm totally a quintessentially-proud-of-mua person... and the material? I just realised... that I have tons of clothing and shoes... yes yes... I initially thought i didn't have much of the latter... but recently have invested in about 7 pairs??? it's horrifying... the way I spend without a thought in my head... and about the clothing... erm...it can be justified... I go to school everyday and I need a change of nice and comfortable clothes to be in, some clothing for presentations... which would be the more formal ones... and yes... some to shine in... for occasional 'appearances' at parties and such... and erm... the cha-pa-lang ones for doing anything in... and of course... how could I have forgotten? my set of tennis attires and sports gear... that's about it...

my mom says that my stuff are 'conquering' every one else's shoe space and clothes space... what an expression! conquering... like that very much... but shan't be thinking about that now... I need to desperately kick the habit... notice I said "need to desperately kick the habit" and not "desperately need to kick the habit"? interpret it any way you want... :)

ok shoot..
tired already... got to go cram in the sleep... catch ya tom... if so... :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home