Monday, February 07, 2005

sob... I left my file in school!!!

which is a sign that, no matter what it is... I have to go to school tomorrow or it'll most definitely be gone... and when that happens... I'll be done for... literally... all my notes and stuff... God, please please help me to get it back... thanks!

phew... just realised I've got my name on my file and contact no etc... but funnily... I don't recall where I might have place the file... I most certainly did bring it into the lab... but left it in the lab while I stomped off in a huff anyways I think... oh no no... wasn't mad or something... was quite frustrated with all the stuff coming in... all on the same day... you know it's not very nice to have the platter all on the same day yup...

remind me to not eat in the morning and afternoon and save myself for the feast at night! whot rubbish again... I can't not eat!!! I'll die... of starvation... how ironic is it that my lecturer had been going on about how 800 million people in the world go to bed hungry every day and 1.1 billion people live on less than $1 a day and a further 2.7 billion live on less than $2 a day... the worse piece of news? this is an average... you can imagine what it's like... I'm truly spoilt... honest!