Tuesday, February 01, 2005

La Vie, C'est Magnifique!!!

I don't know why this title has to be put up there... perhaps as a stark contrast to the churning feelings I have within me... suppose that I have learnt so much more about the outside world and all it encompasses... and complications... and all those rather astute people in the business world are far too shrewd for my liking... but I haven't a choice but to pull up the socks to learn and behold the wonder of knowing and the wonder of being in wonderment... *starting to become a little zonked out*

oh well... and the two days of bazaar was magnifique... at first the flow of people was quite miserable on monday... then came today and business was brisk and well... thank God that from now onwards, wouldn't feel like I'm seriously indebted to those people who actually got a stall from us... since sales was good enough to foil me and jianwen's excellent marketing strategy with all but the facts down... :) *interpret whatever you like*

and I bought so many things I'm the major contributor of the bazaar... heh....

anyway, was honest and unbiased in my dealings... albeit being astute and learning along the way... so well... you can call it an achievement even... to be quite bluntly straightforward... how ironic...

and yes, after knowing some people and trying to come to terms with how relative poverty can be viewed either in this very relative way or choosing to think poverty as extreme poverty of living on a single dollar a day... I've come to a rather difficult position of cramming facts that people can be ridiculously rich and have the means to get richer... (and thus I'm indignant about it) and people who are too poor to buy their mosquito nets which are in demand since people in countries in Africa die of malaria ever so often... (and I feel compelled to play a part)

and so it's starting to look tempting to take everything in my stride and start working on starting my own company! but would time and money allow it? I don't know... seriously... I've got classes to attend... and things to do... perhaps not now... not today... :) but hopefully it'll be in the books though... :)

and yes, do I look better in long hair or short?

and... do I look that old? people keep guessing I'm in year three or something.... sheesh...

today's prayer at the engine bridge was good... listening to all the songs composed by the guys from the music ministry for the BCE was fantastic... they are all so so talented!!! I'm amazed... you go guys... (and yes, the word guys was deliberate- there are no girl-composers) wherefore art thou women? huh?

I'm coming... I'm coming... ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home