Saturday, January 29, 2005

if I could buy something immaterial...

it'll be time and energy... :P I have been so superbly busy that yes, I haven't found the time to blog in anything as yet... classes from tuesday onwards were a blur... everything was so tight... the time I had... had to go from this place to another to set up contracts and receive payment etc... thank God I had my dad to drive me to school etc... and back... for quite a few of the days... thursday had an ultra long day which ended with a combined meeting for the BCE for VCF... yes, am in the cast and it ain't nothing to boast about... the stage is an altar, God's in the centre and we're looking for the approval of one, and no other... :) Gabriel's teachings go deep and sharp... thank God for talented people like him... he's one the co script writer as well... for the play we'll be having...

and yes, friday was a day at school till 4, after which I rushed down to play tennis with my pastor and a couple of church friends... it was great... but I might have over-exerted myself... because I'm not used to two hours straight of exercise... :P

so am currently not feeling too good... ate my honey to cure my throat and dumping gallons of water into my system... pray it'll be ok for me tomorrow when I lead in praise in the sanctuary...

so sat today it is... and left my house really early to go down to shenton way to sign a contract, meet up with some sponsors... and thereafter went to the garang guni thing organised by VCF to raise funds for the play...

tired out? yup.. and thereafter went to meet more sponsors and stuff before rushing down in a taxi to church for rehearsal... God salvage my savage soul... I don't want to be broken by a lack of energy and sleep... it's like 6 now and i finally have some peace and quiet before needing to help my mom with the household chores... I think I qualify for being a super mom in the future! haha... what am I thinking? and my pastor was mentioning that I'm an achiever, corrected to over achiever... well... at first the thought came to me and I said it out aloud that perhaps it's due to my underachieving in jc that I need to find my way out of that slump...

but another thought came to me... we try our best and use the talents God has given to us... every single one of them, you possess for a purpose... so use it! and success or not, God gives and withholds as he deems fit... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home