Sunday, January 30, 2005

I see the moon, a million stars are out tonight...

gentle reminder of the way you are... my feet may venture to the ground but you would never let me down, I can't hold it in, my soul is singing... hey you, I'm into Jesus... (X4) hey u, I've seen the truth, and I believe...

ayup... I recall having typed this song in here sometime ago... not too long ago I remember... and yes, it reminds me of the way he is to me...

God helped me lead in worship today without a singing voice but with a talking voice... (rather low and husky as I might say) but it was a wonderous time of worship... people were praying for my sick being and people were so encouraging after the session was over and before... thank God for them... each and every one of them made a difference... :P

I woke up without a voice and when I heard that Karen had a sore throat too... I still had the peace within me and I knew that God'll take control...that something good was going to come out of all these... so I prayed that Karen would find her voice... never mind me... and prayed for a talking voice that I could speak... just speak... because I knew that God wanted me to speak to the people...

and what to say Lord? it's you who knows our every need and want and being... u know how much we can take and how much we can't... so I was quite immensely relieved that I'm not the main character in the BCE... though a leading side liner... because I knew deep down in my heart that I wouldn't be able to take it... and I needed time to rest and take time out to study... am taking 6 modules... reminder... yup... so I prayed I wouldn't get it... (don't know if it's spiritually alright to do that but anyway... what's done is God's will and not a result of my praying really...) we're merely exercising our faith by speaking to our Lord... :) no one said it wasn't therapeutic... neither is it not a time of healing... :)

and so... the bazaar starts tomorrow... and counting down the days I am... my vice head's down with food poisoning... prayed he'll be well... and yes... God... with your protection and assurance of wisdom and favour... I'll be ready... :)