Tuesday, January 25, 2005

bird's nest and shark's fin...

wow.... those stuff taste so divine! yup... had my share of these dishes today... dad took us out to eat... and we each had crab too... one for each person to be exact... and the thing is... it didn't cost a bomb! I was quite amazed...

anyway... the rest of the dishes that came with it didn't taste all that good... oh well... can't always have everything, isn't it?

was just flipping through web pages related to the students' exchange program and I realised so many things about the system... how I am to get about it etc... seems like I have targeted a couple or three schools to put into my possible-list... good good... least we're getting somewhere...

lazily went to the gym just now to exercise some... seems it's not enough to compensate for today's gorging... oh well... there's always tennis tomorrow morning... playing with moi... and with moi wall... :P not going to torture anyone with my absurd playing.... yups...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home