Wednesday, January 19, 2005

easily done... yet I know not the results...

all I had to do was to put a flimsy piece of paper into a reused cardboard box... for my application... that was quite it.... to think I went to school that early for that... oh well... what to do... I can't help but think that it'll be better in any case to go earlier anyways.... lecture's starting in a minute (literally) and I'm still in the computer lab... la... sometimes... we've all got to chill some isn't it?

and yes, my dad's coming home today! from his slew of meetings... miss him lots... (sound like a baby girl of daddy? well yes, you couldn't have been more right!)

and long day today again.... three lectures in a row and then it's cell group... which I have to leave early from to go pick my dad... from the airport...

nothing so interesting as yet.. and oh... got into the auditions for the vcf thingy... what part? I don't know as yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home