Saturday, January 22, 2005

generally a full feeling inside of me...

ate spiritually just now during the worship seminar meeting and it was good! (oh oh, starting to sound like a certain someone...) :) and yes, gorging time at my mom's friend's homeblessing party... man was the otah good... heh... and yup... today feels like any sunday... just not a saturday... except maybe when people keep hanging on to every word on the telly do they realise the change in sequence of days or somewhat something like that...

do you know that the earth's spin was affected for a fraction of a second during the earthquake that caused the recent tsunami? perhaps it's because of that I'm feeling a little spaced out and distant! haha... it's always everyone else's fault, never mine... isn't it?

just realised that I may not be able to go for the exchange program... well... unless a miracle happens.. since I failed a module... I wonder if they'd think taking six modules this sem and still meeting the requirements would suffice... I hope so! but it's God's call... if I'm meant to go overseas... no matter the resistance... I'd go still... but if I'm not meant to go... no amount of work and persuasion's going to get me the exchange... so what shall I say? try my best and lo and behold... I'd see that everything in my life falls into perfect synchro?

perhaps... perhaps... perhaps the best solution yet is to plan and not expect... to try and accept possible failures... to try and never give up... to hope in the Christ who's the Lord of everything... Christ... the author and perfector of our faith... for without faith, what do we live for?

I see the moon, a million stars tonight... gentle reminder of the way you are... etc etc etc... my feet may dangle to the ground but you'd never let me down... I can't hardly speak my soul is screaming... hey you... I'm into Jesus... (X4)

that rock song's in stark contrast to those sappy 'feeling-based' love songs... don't know but I'm feeling a little... well... how do you put it? some rebellious streak running in me? rock on dude...

and yes I came up with a little jazzy catchy tune... dedicated to my simply dramatic life... c'est tres bien... :)