Thursday, January 20, 2005

Making unintelligible statements...

you could almost imagine me in a very uncouth position, lying in the creases of my bed, and snuggling up to my pillows... making the most of every opportunity to sleep... and sleep well for that matter... God... I'm rather sleepy... I need some rest or I'll find myself akin to a baffled "idiot" going blah blah blah without some thought in my head...

so I've got straight sets of lessons without much breaks in between for next week and the rest of the term... God help me... wait... more like SAVE me from insanity!

hope the appeal goes well... my lecturer has yet to get back to me... prayfully everything works out well... and yes... how I pray for providence...

cell was fine... but God, we always start so late... will the late people please stand up?

long day no. 2 tomorrow... morning's the prayer walk at the reservoir... and thereafter meeting with my bazaar vice head... and then aiesec meeting to discuss major stuff... what a day... and sat's the worship seminar thingy as well... I'm fried... told you...