Friday, January 21, 2005

a friend in need is a friend indeed...

that's what I keep telling myself because well... have been played out by a friend of mine (not his fault really) and I'd have to say in all professionalism I'm not supposed to tolerate this but I've always believed in more than mere contacts for corporate reasons... friendships are what we should treasure... alot... cause a good friend doesn't merely come back every once down the other street... but am I being too exploited? My rational mind tells me not... well, at least I know that he's been doing his fair share of work and since I do know what is going on in his life, i should emphathize and not try to act like some ignorant idiot who breathes down people's necks... and yet... sigh... the very thing I despise people for (relenting to others), I imagine myself falling into now... it's shitty... seriously... but there's one difference though... I'm no longer the outsider... I'm the insider... people can say that I'm a sucker... or whatever's related to a girl who's on too relenting terms with a guy... but I know what I'm doing... do I? hmm... the situation leaves much to be desired really... sigh... as long as everything goes on well for the bazaar... shan't be bothered too much... got greater things to look forward to than 'bask' in the midst of these 'scandalous' thoughts... which aren't true, of course...

perhaps it's because people don't see the holistic view of my fast-paced life? change is inherent and therefore hard to track... oh well... God... please protect me from exploitation... :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home