Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I'll be going berserk, trust me...

ok, so I've relinquished the idea of having a free day... ok... so maybe it's only during the odd weeks that I do not have it... still somewhat a holiday... every fortnightly... and well, since the gem I'm taking has fortnightly classes on wed itself, making it a half day... shan't complain too much shall I? :P

after all, no one said taking a minor would be easy... and no one said taking six modules (albeit not my choice) would be easy...

anyway, would have to go down to the dean's office tomorrow anyway... to request for a space in the class... since all the slots available ain't going to make it... it clashes with everything I have... sheesh... help me...

that's one more module to apply for tutorial for... after that and I'll be fine... *thank God*

printing my multiple lecture notes now... today had a really lazy day of sleeping after I came back home from lunch... not too good an idea... but was feeling kinda nauseous anyway this week... seems hadn't gotten too good sleep in a while... and didn't make my cold calls today... arrrgghhh.... help.... someone's going to kill me and I hope she won't though... I can't help it... really...

and yes, if I were to go on with so many aiesec stuff and the business bazaar and everything... I'd be fried... thoroughly fried... and you know i hate fried stuff...

thank God the stores for the bazaar are quite about done... except with the contract signing etc... jianwen... you're wonderful... :P and thank God for such a capable young man as an assistant... and no... he doesn't wear the skirts here... heh... neither do I the pants!!!

I can actually joke right now? *wonderment* I'm having difficulties just planning a little timetable of mine already... but I somehow have the peace that everything's going to be alright... he always comes through... he always does... God, I trust in you...

please grant me favour with the mdm... please...

and please help me factor in the exercise I need!!! *that's the most crucial exogenous variable here...* because it's something I can't control but it's something that would affect me... and my output... *lovey-dovey with my exercise*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home