Tuesday, January 18, 2005

smile! you're bruised but beautiful!

bruised by my wants and needs... yet beautiful on the outside i hope... :) I'm so so desperate... not for a man duh... like they're the only desirable things on earth! I want a car!!! and some new shoes... heh... pretty empty-headed wants I know... but with a car, I could go places... I could save so much time and erm... on a light-hearted note, look great? and shoes would get me taller than my petite frame... all the exercise in the world doesn't seem to make me taller nor skinnier... ok, I'll admit it's tough being un-perfect...

why am I speaking in circles and without a brain? sigh, perhaps it's me calling up so many companies just now and yet getting rejected time and again... no I don't mind the rejection...I mind not getting a meeting or getting something accomplished... I need to be sober! (slap and wake up)

why, I hadn't got two of my tutorial time slots... anyone can tell me how to go about it? sheesh.... this has to happen... but it's pretty good a percentage of classes done up though... btw...

the AUSTRALIAN OPEN's here... and I've been watching... my favourite players are doing great.. Roger Federer and Guillermo Coria... and yes about looks? I'd rather Marat Safin and Lionel Lewis(the Singapore football player just came into my mind suddenly)... I know he ain't a tennis player...

I've gotta stop here... or I'll end up some silly young thing prattling on about her as-good-as-non -existent life...