Sunday, January 02, 2005

Quietly turning into a nutcase...

The CORS system has much to improve on... I doubt anybody wouldn't second that! It's crazy... And we don't even know how protected we are in this whole system... Right now that everything's closed... And the bidding's going on anyways... Leaves me with a peace of mind because whatever I can put in I have put in... Anymore and I wouldn't have enough for the rest of the modules! So I've tried my best and done that... And as for the subsequent modules... God bless me, I have yet to bid for three more modules... One of which is a core module which I have set aside points for and the other two... One is a math module for my minor (although not declared) and the other for SSB... Sigh... I don't know if I have enough... What a poignant moment!

God really shows his sovereignty now I guess... Or rather, we only start to realize that only now... When everything's left to chance (and I hate gambling anyway) sheesh... Can they teach us how to make decisions with less at risk? (I mean, this could mean my whole future you know...)

talk about corporatising the school? Let's talk about helping your students to gain more security in this school first!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home