Wednesday, October 06, 2004

why am I feeling this way?

I'm starting to hate everything around me... along with it the fact of constantly being with people... (and I'm only afraid that it's not the pms acting up again) not saying anything and yet starting to be a recluse...

give me some sobriety... give me some accounting ingeniuty...

take today, I was so fed up with everything... but I just took everything in... not once saying anything in complain... just did the additional housework despite my exams coming up etc.. I'm surprised... not amazed... cause there's an element of worry... maybe I'm starting to take away the conceited ways? maybe it's God... ya... it should be... that's easier to take in...

is not complaining being unconceited?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hey sophia.. just chanced upon ya blog.. u alright gal? must control k! in anything, think first! :P smile gal! missing u.. *huggs*

-jami-

11:40 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

thanks Jami!!! will be coming down on a sat of 23th oct... to lead in worship for the gb and bb... yupz... don't know if that includes you guys... but hope to see you guys then!

hope you're doing well... and being happy in our Saviour... I can be cranky... but he takes it all!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home