Wednesday, September 29, 2004

slept in class... again... slack again...

when's it going to end? huh? seems like everyone's getting so hard working and here am I actually this crazy girl who's not doing any work... yet and having tons of tests but not preparing for it... cause I have been sick a little recently and have not been having enough sleep for that matter... overate during lunch and had a light nap during the next class after that (pun intended) and man do I need coffee but I refuse to be subjugated to a thing called caffeine... sigh... stubborn me needs to find the energy, not so much the motivation.... and the lightly unmotivated me needs tons of help from the mind-alert department and careful time management... alongside no procrastination.... but it's not happening... and I'm getting worried...

no doubt I'm falling in love more and more with my Saviour everyday... and that keeps me sane and going... but God, please remove all stress from my head (although there isn't any to even keep me moving and i need it...) and help me to like... start studying?

my mom asked me to go to wild wild wet with her on friday and I was supposed to have so many family activities before and after that... how so I would ask? I'm studying and I'm not that free? although who would refuse if they could...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home