Monday, September 27, 2004

Ahhhh!!!! it's so nice!!!!

I loved the last few episodes of the heavenly sword and the dragon sabre... finally I see what I want to see... zhao min and wu ji together as should have been a while back anyway... credits to the wonderful acting and the good looking people acting in it as well... yes and I know that the guys would be screaming zhao min everywhere I go... her name's Jia Jing Wen btw... and yes I quite love her character... but I still find the Zhou Zhiruo character a little more lasting in impression after a longer while... what's so enthralling really... is the fact that one so innocent could have changed so much to become evil and one so shrewd and sharp would fall as a willing prey to love and be rather tortured and tormented sometimes.... yet she just takes whatever in her stride...

I have to start studying already... oh no... and I had better start soon... time's running out and no more watching of vcds already until the dec holidays... do I read myself?

heh... time to go for class... will be late... and would be going for fellowship teaching... wonder how the turn out would be like... since so many people I know aren't going already.. oh well, God you provide and you know... ;p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home