Sunday, October 03, 2004

mind over body, God over mind...

I believe in God over my mind and heart and body.. was initially feeling a little cranky and insecure for a while... this morning... (could be due to my pms or really just having spasms of these feelings anyway) but I prayed about it and somehow it went away, leaving me feeling so much better than prior to it!

wow... there's always this discussion of mind over body and all that neurolinguistic thingy... but I never thought that it could work this way, and better as well... and it's controllable by a force majuere! (meaning: a force more major than one can handle or expect)

I got to stop sleeping so often... gaining weight as a result...

and I need to desperately study... like start studying now...some people I know have been planning their end-year study programmes already! what am I doing? I thought that I was supposedly to be a nerd-wannable? and not to forget, a bimbo-lookalike-wannable? (although I think I have inevitably achieved the latter... and yikes to that...)