Wednesday, September 22, 2004

why? why? why?

why does a break spurn so much anguish? why must a break bring about such stress? why must time to play translate to time for work? and why must I even carry on with this s***? complaints aplenty, unfulfilled dreams, cotton candy, letting out some steam.... seems to sum up all I have to say about this break... definitely not enjoyable, absolutely not unbearable... just adds up to plain boredom and a sense of incapability to control one's own life... or even incapacity... who knows?

baking's fun so far, but the insight xp test I've got to take stinks... it takes eternity for me to go through it and I don't have eternity to waste away... readings are piling up and I haven't studied for my french test nor marketing quiz... I seem to be a goner... God... have mercy on your lazy, but faith-full servant...? and oh my project.. nothing seems right up to now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home