Thursday, September 30, 2004

did I talk about wednesday?

oh my cell group and I went to the park to have the most enjoyable mid autumn festival I've had in a long long time... on wednesday itself... moon cakes aplenty, fellowship really fun, throwing the sparklers like little toddlers fascinated with things such as fire and sparks... squealing like little kids... screaming like ladies trapped on a chair with mice underneath... oh well, when can you have such opportunities to have such innocent enjoyments?

french oral was fine today thank God! I prayed really hard la... ;p and he didn't disappoint.. perhaps on top of thinking of doing a financial mathematics minor, I should continue with my french till I can speak some fluent french... I don't know anything yet... the road's long... leaving things open... although I have been planning my 'back-up' plans in case things turn here and there...

for now, if I'm to do a three year course in business, then would be minoring in financial mathematics and majoring in finance... if I have the honour of taking the honours as God would wish... then on top of these two things, would be continuing with my french yupz..

that is... if God permits... then my french would still be automatically alloted to me still under the LEP programme... next sem... otherwise... God I know where you want me to be... :)