Sunday, September 12, 2004

of all the little gritty details...

my friends left out when the holidays was starting... and ending... and... I have to be content with one more week of school... a whole week... I'm not exactly your know-it-all sort of girl when it comes to such things... but hopefully... when it comes to the curriculum... I'm the one for asking... haha... after I cram for the exams that is... now... no?

sigh... and one more week of school seems a little hard to take... been making plans to go out etc all week since last week... and haven't been intent in my studying and doing of work... leaving things to the last minute and all... pretty much unlike me... but oh well... who can blame a poor soul waiting to be silently and slowly butchered by the thoughts of not having more holidays than this?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home