Thursday, September 23, 2004

Amazed...

Thank God I passed that insight xp test somehow without more than slight glitches! goes to show how God can work his way through things when he answers prayers... ;P

That being done, I'm geared up to study for my marketing quiz and french oral test... as well as the up-coming fna test.... oh well, nothing seems too hard now that I know I can count on him... ")

and yes I know it's like the end of the holidays before I'm getting started on the studying... but better late than never, beats not having the mood to study for the tests and yet trying to act optimistic when one really isn't...

Peace within... true happiness?

I had better start to organise my disorganised room and schedule now that I feel like it... otherwise, there's such a thing as procrastination...