Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I'm a little girl in a big man's hat...

I can't take it anymore... knowing that I have quite a fair chance of not making it for my french and thus may end up taking my modules for another semester is killing me... I'll hate it! God, have mercy on me and I pray that I'll be able to get my C at least... and it all boils down to an oral and a test of total 30% to pull things up already... please... I'm begging...

really, suddenly the whole idea of sticking your fingers into the nearby three pin plug seems a little tempting... two combinations... live and neutral, or live and earth!

alright I shan't entertain such murderous thoughts... am in a terribly foul mood today knowing that today's test did nothing to help pull up my scores and may even pull it down... I'm desperate... for the first time...

Ce n'est pas enchante, ce n'est pas magnifique... C'est horrible et bizarre... Je ne mange pas de nourriture... j'ai mal a la tete et partout! C'est bientot fini?

Mon ami(e), C'est ma faute mais tu ne pas deranger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home