Tuesday, June 01, 2004

tired days so far...

it's really been packed packed and packed full for me... which is a good thing, because on one hand I am finally being productive, on the other hand, I'm actually missing not doing anything at all... both are luxuries I guess, and it depends on which you would love doing (or rather, not doing), more... I dun think there will be any chance for me to actually mope about not having anything to do especially when I've got to catch up in studies due startling lack-of-knowledge about economics. Well, actually, it's a startling thing in itself to go into business not knowing the basics, and maybe I'm not all that bad, because I seem to be able to pick it up from just reading a summarized book of all of the econs chapters... Thank God... just too busy to go about doing it more often than not... I'm actually griping about not having enough time for holidays... but it's mostly because of all the catching up I have to do... been low-energy days for me recently (due to the packed schedule). I feel as if I cannot have that high-energy 'thing' unless I find some place to recharge up... and time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home