Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Lesson no. 1: dun go out looking like some klutz...

I thought that it was an innocent idea enough to get to my driving school without doing much to my appearance nor taking precious time to pick at my clothes before leaving for some simple final theory classes(yes... I'll have to say I'm really backward for driving, will say more later)... apparently, I hadn't count on meeting too many people I know whilst I was there... met three people... not too big a tally, but enough to have sent me reeling in embarrassment... I only checked my appearance after meeting them... and thankfully, I didn't get a fright. looked ok I guess... anyway, it was a good reminder for me yet... never ever go out of the house without looking your best, you never know who and when you'll meet... but I suppose that I'll probably be too lazy yet again to do anything to my appearance before going out for a short while... unless doing some performance... cause the hassle to take the gunk off my face thereafter (make-up) is too much for me to take... for now, staying simple and plain jane...

started on my driving only really much later than others who, like me, have been out of school for some while now... so that accounts for my less-than-stellar driving profile... currently pursuing signing up for a final theory test date (why only 'signing'?) cause the school I go to has this silly policy of getting everyone to attend every single class and trial test that they specify before one can sign up for a test date. I'm totally gawking at that... I mean, if I get a test date so far ahead of what I'm doing now, won't I forget everything I've learnt? They've got to relook their policy, seriously... it doesn't make much sense...

not mentioning names of schools... but everyone would have known anyway... anyone who lives in the east goes to one driving school only...

but somehow, realised that the nearest date for the test is during one of my camps anyway... so now it doesn't bother me that much. will take the one at the end of june. it's safer. I'll get the place as a candidate 100%. (oh, did I mention you had to really fight for your rights as a student there?) You've got to book your lessons one month beforehand and your test dates, about two to three weeks beforehand (now it makes sense why I said the school policies dun?)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home