Monday, May 17, 2004

finally came out of my shell...

It has been a good day of exercise so far... been ill for the past week and haven't gotten to exercising anyhow. Excuses' been aplenty when my mom asks me to exercise, when actually, I'm plain lazy. Hard for the tj people to understand that huh? When I used to be so enthusiastic about PE(seemingly actually). It's amazing what the holidays can do to you... it robs you of your life itself! Reflexes still intact and fast, though not that fast as I would have liked... but it's my fault, really, for being so immature about the whole exercise thing... worse thing's worse... have gained weight... though only a little... it's sufficient for me to balk whenever I look into the mirror (no, I do not have low self-esteem). I just can't stand the extra burden, it's too much to bring about. Why, last year when I was in tennis, a kilogram of extra weight would have caused one to get close to near extinction (pun intended).

All that furole about exercising giving you that extra boost to your skin and self-confidence is quite futile coming to my ears, because I play sports for sports itself! (I just need someone to get me going) The game, the technique, blows me away. People, if you're exercising because of some crap of a story someone wrote on an article... don't. Go and do what you've always loved to do. Say gardening or playing some chess... the brain by the way, burns energy as well... amazing? Quite. God just knew different people have different interests, and he desiged that you burn the energy you eat in caution and wisdom (mind you) anyhow...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:29 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:27 AM  
Blogger Sophia said...

sorry there has been a couple of technical problems... so I dun know if you already read my precious post. anyway... sent u an sms right? well... hope to be hearing from u soon anyhow... ;P

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it http://www.lamborghini-murcielago.info/Lamborghinibodymechanicaltrim.html Loewring kit for a 1992 gmc jimmy news on adderall xr pay value city bill

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home