Tuesday, May 18, 2004

why is it I'm not sighing? ;P

it's going to be a really really packed month of june for me this year. So why is it I'm not sighing? Previous couple of years have been packed as well, but it's feeling so different this time around. Of course, the lack of mind-bogging things to do has been present ever since I've stopped attending school... to put it simply, it's great not having exams because rather than study the whole holiday and awaiting a form of exam-torture, I'd rather be doing more constructive things like helping out as and when I can anywhere... not that I had been dormant during my two years in JC... in fact, those two years are the years I felt that I had accomplished much, not speaking about results-wise though... disappointingly...
first week of june's dedicated to the Girls' Brigade camp, a uniform group which I'm helping out with until the opening of school... along with some worship seminar, second's to my church camp, end of third to whole of fourth to a vietnam trip... (which is still pending due to non-existance of dad's approval-haven't gotten round to it yet)- will be giving english classes (from the last I understand) for four days and thereafter, thinking of going for a mini holiday (still pending... will see about that)... ok... had it been JC, half the month would be dedicated to studying and the other half, tennis training, drama practices, and not forgetting church commitments as well... (I never realised that JC people are a pretty tough bunch until now) how I got everything in tow... I still can't comprehend... but I'm not sighing! that's for sure... this holiday's been superb...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home