Friday, May 28, 2004

I've literally been around the world!

and I'm not proud to say that... not exactly though... suppose everyone would have known about uni applications and all, and i dare say that everytime any of these important stuff comes into my life, I decided know the end result before anything comes in... so it didn't come as a surprise that I didn't get into medicine nor bioengineering... and I got into business ad. The most frustrating thing of it all? I know of people with my grades or worse getting into these faculties, but I just didn't get in. I think it is divine intervention. Maybe, I should say that I believe so already. You can't not believe when you have God's choice smacked right into your face... why I am so certain about it? Well, actually after lots of prayer, I had known that business ad was God's choice, but I chose to ignore it because 'it's just a general degree'... and along with all my father saying about the technicalities... I chose to make the wrong choice... but God has been sovereign... and not to mention, omnipotent enough to force his way through my little head and show me who's boss here... so... literally... I've been around the world... and it wasn't fun at all.. it's disappointing... but oh well... nothing like this should get me down, I've had ample warning anyway... it's my own fault, really...

the past week's been crammed with lots of tuition, which isn't druggery, by the way... I love being with my students and I hope they love me back as much... if not, twice as much... ;P and driving! been more confident on the road and I guess as much that practice makes perfect. I no longer ask my instructors to buy more insurance on top of having three or more already... *laugh* they always grin rather uncomfortably when I say that though... maybe there's some degree of genuinity in that message I brought across...

today's performance day for my church's fifteenth anniversary... had been doing some stuff here and there of decorating.... (well, does two pieces of cardboard count?) and singing rehearsals... which had been really stressing at times, due to time constrains... but who can say it's anyone's fault? we all worked hard... and by God's grace, today will be good... ")

got to go for Girls' Brigade now... why... my whole life's so packed... I need sobriety in the face of busyness sometimes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home