Sunday, May 23, 2004

alert!

will not be frequently blogging here as much as the internet virus scare is still rather predominant... and it's been doing a good work of wrecking many pcs already... the past few days have been great, going out more often than not and hanging out with my jc friends as well as church friends... crawled out of my mental intraverted 'cell' and started to rediscover me as the talkative and really extreme sort of person again... it's nice being me again, but it isn't nice sometimes... too insensitive and I can't help but gape at the sprawling amount of words I can use on some 'selected' few and unfortunately.... they dun have a choice of not knowing nor hearing... ;P I'm mean, I know... to put it bluntly and blatantly... sometimes I'm evil... everyone else is... just feeling really heckish (some word I invented) recently and just running all over the place meeting up with people... my mom isn't too big a fan on that... guess moms just want their sweet little daughters to stay by their side as long as possible... but seriously... I'm not 'sweet' and I think that I may be too independent for my own good... but that's just me...

Quote of day: If I cannot convince people about the person I am... who am I to demand that they accept me as me? ")

quote of day two: God uses the perfect way to teach wisdom: use our imperfections in any situation

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moshi X 2! Richard here. kinda like a PC techie here 4 2day.true that Internet Security is nowadays compromised. But there are ways to safe guard yourself. As prevention is better than cure, viruses can be blocked and detected using a good updated anti-virus software and a personal computer fire wall.

For computer dinosuars out there, an anti virus automatically protects the PC from virus intrusions and virus attacks automatically. It can also scan your hard disk for viruses that are not automatically detected. *Recommends Norton Anti-Virus, McAffee Anti virus,

Unknown to many people out there,a computer can be hacked into and remotely controled by another PC. THis means someone could simply upload virus in your computer pr simply delete important system files. THis is usually achieved by a hacker obtaining ur Internet Protocol(IP) address and sneaking in a trojan horse or creating a back door in your system to use an unused port. A fire wall prevents such things frm happening. By allowing only authorised software to access the internet. It also has limited internet pop-up killing ability.
*Recommends Norton Internet Security(fire wall) and Zone Alarm(Fire Wall)*

The beauty of these softwares is that they update itself of details of new viruses everytime you connect to the internet. Regular sceduled virus-scans on the PC will also ensure you PC system is clean. These will safe guard your computer from latest virus and hacker threats.
I personally use Zone alarm Fire Wall and McAffee due to Norton Products always require you to pay a subscription fee once every two years for updating .

If u want to know where to get these software or more info. feel free to contact me, or visit your local computer software shop (*ah hem...any will do).

/logoff Richard.

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home