Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Lesson no. 2: your friends make the best teachers of life!

was feeling a little cynical as always and started smsing one of my old friends... we used to be very much closer but the situation calls for us apart... anyway, I never knew I tried so hard to prove people wrong sometimes until he told me that I always thought the whole world was against me or something and that's why i always try so hard. interesting new revelation... maybe if I wasn't so cynical the way I am, I would find that (as he put it) "maybe if you think that the world is in fact supporting you all the way, it'll be more motivating and enjoyable..." well, I'm still learning and so is everyone else... but hope this comes as a fresh new light to people who have been slogging it out so hard and yet find nothing but nothing in this world (takes some time to understand it chums...)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home